Monday, November 10, 2008

Striving To Reflect In My Work

I would like to take concepts from this picture and incorporate it into my H2O project. Since I will be working on the food chain and its importance, I like the way it is easy to understand the way it works in this picture. I will base my food chain off of the animals used in this picture. Another thing that I like is the amount of information given. I think that in my food chain, I don't want to have the information in the picture but in my artist statement.

I read about the food chain in a article on-line. I like how the picture had multiple ways the chain could go. This gives information that I didn't get from the last example. I think that this is a good goal for me, to get as much information as possible, however I think I will focus on the basics first. Another thing that I liked was this food chain was a good example of information in sentence form with the picture. When I start writing my artist statement, I will look at this for a way to explain in a easy way to understand.

No comments: