Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two times I did good work!

Two pieces of work that I am proud of:
I think that I like "What Really Happened" the article that I wrote the best. Writing newspaper style i found, is hard for me. The style of getting to the point was hard for me to grasp since I have always been taught in the "length for a grade" example, 2 page paper. Having no guideline like that was hard, I like this one because I learned the most.

My Blog:
Through this blog I have first learned how to use blogger, next I learned more about current events. The blogs that I write are usually based on an article that I wrote. I have sometimes read an article that interests me and then I had an idea or a concept that I hadn't considered before. I feel more aware of my surroundings because I have put myself in a position where I have to learn on my own and understand articles enough to write a blog entry on them.

1 comment:

Enrique said...

Want I see that you want to be Community Emergency Response Team that good. Also want to be a Firefighter in the future?

Your not sure what are your goals for internship experience?