Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Community Emergency Responce Team (CERT) Internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

I hope to gain experience of how to react in situations and how the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) works since the San Diego Fire Department (SDFD) works with them.
My fundamental goal is to become a Firefighter for the city of San Diego. I would like to develop the knowledge I have acquired through the Cadet Firefighter program and apply it to this internship.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

I want to be able to identify what an internship should consist of and how to react in certain situations such as the kind of knowledge that I should gain.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

I am not really sure what I am getting into since I have never done this before. I feel that if I get anything out of this that it would be anything that will help me in the long run become a Fire Fighter.

No comments: