Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Point, wait, Shoot

2008 Street Scene
I feel this picture expresses good composition. The person is off to the side. Then he is holding a saxophone, the instrument is pointing towards the center, drawing, at least my eyes to the rest of the picture.









San Diego Zoo 2008
Depth of View: In this picture, the bird is on focus. Because of this, It would seem that the viewer is looking at the bird and everything else is far away.










San Diego Zoo 2008


Color and Filling the Screen: This picture, the Flower fills the frame, for the most part. There is some negative space in between the petals. The color in this picture is the white and pink contrast for the main subject. Then in the background, there is black and green, colors that go together and contrast with white and pink.










2008 Street Scene

Lighting: The picture I found the lighting to be of good use. The man is wearing a tan shirt, and the lighting is yellows, pinks, and a little green. His hair is also blond. I think that because all the colors are similar it makes the picture look like it ties together and in place.







My Eye 2006
Macro photography: I am not sure still what this means but I have gathered that it means something up close. Well this is up close. The centering of the picture gives the impression that someone is staring at the viewer.









Teddy Bear 2008
Eye level: when looking at the teddy bear normally, you would see him to be small a normal size teddy bear. However, when zoomed in on, the bear would seem to be as big as the picture.














Pictures That I Find Interesting:

Cold War Kids 2008 Street Scene


































All the pictures for this blog I took personally, except the last, that was taken by my friend.

No comments: