Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog 11

Link

Comparing the demographics of two different zip codes that border water in San Diego country. What do I notice? What interests me?

Notice:
* That a group of people of the same race will gather together and even though there is a variety
* Of other races there is a big jump between the amounts of people.
* There is usually about the same amount of males to females.

Interests me: I think that because I never thought about demographics before, I wasn't shocked or surprised or even intrigued about any of it. I think that if I were to have to research anything on this subject I would want to know why people group like (intellectual vs. ignorant) does school cliques have anything to do with this. Is this a problem or just facts on a subject. What is the motive for keeping such data?


No comments: